SWEDISH SUMMARY: Idag hölls extra föreningsstämma i CSR Sweden. Vi har nu formellt skapat den ideella föreningen CSR Sweden. Organisationen är nu helt fristående med egna stadgar och en vald styrelse.
CSR Sweden hold its very first ”annual meeting” today. CSR Sweden is now an independent organization with own statutes. A board was elected and I am very proud to be one of the elected board members. The board looks like this:
Chairman of the board: Per Mossberg from PostNord (elected for 2 years)
Members of the board:
- Bengt Mattson (Pfizer, 2 years)
- Lena Hök (Skandia, 2 years)
- Eva Pethrus (Microsoft, 2 years)
- Michael Karlsson (Mannheimer Swartling, 1 year)
- Gustav Stenbeck (Nordic Choice Hotels, 1 year)
- Jan-Olov Ericksson (Swedish Jobs and Society, 1 year)
I am really looking forward to working with these colleagues, with Marianne Bogle at the CSR Sweden Office, with Parul Sharma at the Academy for Human Rights in Business (under the CSR Sweden umbrella), and finally of course all the member companies.